Dog Breed Consults—Choosing the Top Dog for You!
Adding a new dog to your family is a very important decision. Burloak Animal Hospital is pleased to assist you in selecting the right breed to complement your family. There are many factors to consider when selecting a new dog, and our interactive consultation will help to take the guesswork out of picking the right companion. In general, you can expect the consultation to consider the following:
What are you looking for in your ideal dog?
- A companion for yourself or your children?
- A running partner?
- A working dog or hunting partner?
- A guardian to protect the home through barking, appearance, or behaviour?
- What is your current home environment?
- Do you have an apartment or house?
- Do you have a fenced yard?
- Do you live in an urban area or out in the country?
- Are you adding a dog into an existing pet family?
What other considerations are important to you?
- Grooming requirements
Our highly knowledgeable veterinary team and experienced dog trainer Kandis Hall, are pleased to address all of your questions to assist in your decision. We have extensive knowledge of various breeds and enjoy assisting you in choosing the ideal pet to add to your family. Additionally, we can provide information on canine wellness, canine nutrition, dog training, and pet grooming services.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you choose the best addition to your family!