Veterinary Medical Surgery for Your Pet
Burloak Animal Hospital strives to provide excellence in veterinary surgery services and compassionate care for your pet. Our advanced medical setting and highly trained veterinary team offer a wide range of dog, cat, and exotic pet surgical procedures from the routine to the complex.
What to Expect at Your Surgical Visit
- Clear pricing—A treatment plan will be given for your approval before the veterinary surgical procedure is performed, and convenient payment options are available.
- Safety—Your pet’s safety is a primary concern. The procedure begins with a wellness exam and blood work to ensure the safety of your pet before the anesthesia is administered. Each patient undergoing anesthesia has a specific drug protocol tailored individually based on its species, age, breed, and the procedure in which the pet is undergoing.
- Latest technology—Our highly advanced surgical center has digital X-ray, ultrasound, surgical laser, and an onside lab to ensure the best possible outcome for your pet’s surgical procedure.
- Comfort—To maximize the comfort of your pet, the procedure is performed under either general or local anesthesia. This allows our veterinary staff to minimize any pain or discomfort. Pain control is administered based on the procedures performed and as needed throughout your pet’s recovery.
- Skilled and compassionate veterinary staff—One of our highly experienced veterinarians will perform the surgery. We also have access to a network of surgical specialists who can be called in for the most complex of cases. In addition, your pet will have a dedicated veterinary technician who will monitor your pet during the procedure and recovery.
- Communications—Our staff will call to update you after the procedure and let you know when your pet is ready to go home. Any additional care instructions will also be provided as a convenience.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss any questions or concerns you have regarding the procedure.